Return Policy Details
(Last edited 7.30.15)
- The 30 day “clock” starts on the date (day 1) your shipment is delivered as evidenced by tracking info from shipping company and runs out at 5 PM EST 30 calendar days later (day 30) at which time all sales are final.
- You don’t need a specific reason to return a Tortuga Audio product. If you’re not satisfied, you’re not satisfied. That’s good enough.
- Prior to 5 PM EST of day 30, you need to contact us via email or phone to receive a RAN (Return Authorization Number).
- We must receive your returned product within 15 calendar days of issuing your RAN (so in reality you have up to an overall 45 day window!).
- We paid to ship it to you. You pay to ship it back.
- You must ship the package via either UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS Priority Express so the package can be reliably tracked.
- The item must be returned in its original packaging materials including all parts, documents, etc.
- The product must be in as-new condition (i.e you bear the risk of damage/loss while the product is in your possession including during return shipping).
- Upon receipt of package and verification of above criteria, we will issue a full refund within 3 business days.
- For international (non USA) buyers, the “full purchase price” refund amount excludes the cost of international shipping.
Exclusions & Exceptions
Components that have been soldered and/or have been damaged or marred by use are expressly excluded from this 30 Day Audition Policy.
Partial or fully completed DIY kits are expressly excluded from this 30 Day Audition Policy.
Absent a written and mutually executed OEM Supply Agreement, any TA component purchased or used by a buyer, or buyer affiliate, or subsequently sold by a buyer to a third party, for the intent and/or actual production and commercial sale of any subsequent non-Tortuga Audio product will not be covered by this 30 Day Audition Policy or our Warranty policy.